APPSC Junior Accountants Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure 2012
APPSC – Junior Accountants Selection Process , Exam Pattern , Exam Syllabus 2012
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published an advertisement for the job post of Junior Accountants Category IV in A.P. Municipal Accounts Subordinate Service (APMASS). So, On-Line Applications are being invited in prescribed format to all deserving candidates to fill up the vacant seats. Candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria that was given below may Apply On-Line between 18th Sep, 2012 to 10th Oct, 2012 .
Note : Candidate’s Apply On-Line Link will be go on floors by 18/09/2012.
Note : Candidate’s if you want to get the job then you pull up your socks .
Note : Candidate’s Know about Selection Process , Exam Pattern and Exam Syllabus :
Selection Process :
- Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of Written Test Marks. So, try to get the good marks.
- we will keep you posted qualifying marks at categories wise. [ 40% Marks for OC, 35% Marks for BC and 30% Marks for SC / ST and PH Candidates ].
Written Test (Degree Level) Duration: 150 + 150 Minutes for both Papers
|Paper-1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150|
|Paper-2||Concerned Subject (Commerce)||150||150|
Exam Syllabus : for (Paper-I) – General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- History of India.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Mental Ability.
- Questions on General Science.
Disaster Management :
- Concepts in Disaster Management.
- Earth Quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought (Causes & Effect).
- Man Made disasters.
- Mitigation Strategies / Mitigation Measures.
Exam Syllabus : (Paper-II) – Concerned Subjects, Commerce
- Cost & Management Accounting.
- Fundamentals of Statistics.
More details about APPSC Junior Accountants Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus just follow the below Link.