Job vacancies in Officers Training Academy, Gaya for Various Vacancies
Notification No : 42568/Rect/Civ_____Dated 18 February, 2012
Officers Training Academy, Gaya (Bihar) has released an advertisement for the job post for Various Vacancies to filling up various Posts. So, in this context application are being invited to fill up the vacant post in prescribed format and send filled application within 21 days from website published date. full details just look into below this :
Full Vacancy Details of Officers Training Academy, Gaya
Note : Candidate’s just read in format of vacancy details as : Serial No. , Name of post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification.
1. Washer man : 01(UR) : Matriculation with experience to neat and clean washing civilian cloths.
2. Barber : 01(UR) : Matriculation with experience on barber trade.
3. Messenger : 01(UR) : Matriculation and completed the basic courses to handle Home Guards and Civil Defence.
4. Mason : 01 (UR) : Matriculation with Good Proficiency in Relevant Trade.
5. Gardener: 28 (UR-13, SC-02, OBC-07, ESM-02) : Matriculation with 01 year experience in gardening.
6. Groom : 21 (UR-11, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, ESM- 01) : Matriculation with sincere about duties of groom.
7. Farrier: 01(UR) : Matriculation with at least 01 year working experience as a horse care.
8. Cadet Orderly : 83 (UR-35, SC-13, ST-06, OBC-21, ESM-06, PH-02) : Matriculation experienced on relevant post.
9. Masalchi : 23 (UR-13, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, ESM-01) : Matriculation and experience on Masalchi.
10. Mess Waiter: 54 (UR-24, SC-8, ST-04, OBC-13, ESM-04, PH-01) : Matriculation with 06 months working experience in relevant work.
11. Safaiwala : 29 (UR-14, SC-04, ST-02, OBC-07, ESM-02) : Matriculation with experience.
12. Groundsman : 66 (UR-28, SC-10, ST-04, OBC-17, ESM- 05, PH-02) : Matriculation with working knowledge of Groundsman.
13. Fatigue Man : 47 (UR-21, SC-07, ST-03, OBC- 12, ESM-03, HH-01) : Matriculation with at least 01 year working experience as fatigue man.
14. Chowkidar : 13 (UR-07, SC-02, OBC- 03, ESM-01) : Matriculation with experienced on Chowkidar Duties.
15. Sand Model Maker : 01(UR) : Matriculation with Diploma in general drawing arts, or certificate in draughtsmanship civil from ITI or National Council of Vocational training or at least 03 years working experience in respective trade.
16. Fireman : 03(UR-02, OBC- 01) : Matriculation with at least 06 month experience in maintenance and use of first adid, tailor fir pumps, and fire fighting appliances or at least 01 year working experience in respective work.
17. LDC : 27 (UR-13, SC-04, ST-02, OBC- 06, ESM- 02) : Matriculation with English typing with speed of 35 wpm on computer, MS Office Knowledge is desirable.
18. Computer Assistant : 03 : (UR-02, OBC- 01) : Matriculation and diploma certificate in computer from ITI or National council for Vocational training of at least 01 years.
19. Draughtsman Grade III : 02(UR) : Matriculation and 02 year diploma in draughtsmanship
20. Electrician: 05 : (UR-04, OBC- 01) : Matriculation with diploma in electrician trade.
21. Tin/Copper smith :01(UR) : Matriculation with diploma in relevant trade or 02 year working experience.
22. Photostat Operator : 01 (UR) : Matriculation with 02 years working experience.
23. Cycle Repairer : 01 (UR) : Matriculation with at least 02 year working experience of cycle repairing.
24. Stenographer Grade II : 09 (UR-06, SC- 01, OBC- 02) : Matriculation with 80wpm short hand speed and 30wpm typing speed in English.
25. Civilian Motor Drivers : 76 (UR-34, SC-12, ST-05, OBC- 19, ESM- 06) : Matriculation with valid civilian driving license of heavy vehicle and at least 02 years heavy vehicle driving experience.
Salary Figure :
- For serial no. 01 to 14 and 16- PB Rs. 5200- 20200/- with GP of Rs. 1800/- per month.
- For serial no. 15, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 25- Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
- For serial no. 18, 19, and 24- Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
Required Age Limit :
- For Serial No. 1 to 3, 5, 6, 9 to 14, 17, 19, 23, 24 : Candidate’s age must have 18 to 25 years.
- For Serial No. 4, 7, 8, 15, 16, 18, 20 to 22, 25 – — 18 to 27 years.
Examination Center : Officers Training Academy, Gaya (Bihar)
How to Apply :
- Candidate’s who have meet the required educational qualification can send their application enclosed with attested copies of required certificates and take one 12*18 cm self addressed envelope with Rs 25/- stamp.
- Candidate’s complete filled application along with required documents should be send to below mentioned postal address by Registered Post or Speed Post only.
Postal Address : Commandant Officers Training Academy, Gaya (Bihar), Pin- 923005.
Keep sharing the smiles!!!