Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, Night Guard Recruitment in Bihar Education Project Council (BEPC), Gaya 2012 Vacancy
An openings with Bihar Education Project Council (BEPC), Gaya invites application for the job post of Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, Night Guard. So, in this context applications are being invited to all highly motivated candidates to fill up the vacant post in prescribed format and send to the application form on or before 15/05/2012. for more details just look into below this :
Important Points :
- Post Name : Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Steno Typist, Night Guard
- Organization : Bihar Education Project Council (BEPC), Gaya
- Mode of Application : Offline
- Last date to Submit Application : 15/05/2012
- No. of Vacancy : 41
No. of vacancy : 41 (for post wise vacancy details below)
- Accounts Assistant / Data Entry Operator : 14 post : Salary – Rs. 11,848/- per month.
- Computer Steno- Typist ( For Districts level Office) : 02 Posts : Salary – Rs. 11,848/- per month.
- Night Guard : 25 post : Salary - Rs. 7736/- per month.
- Data Entry Operator : Not clear
Required Qualification : Candidates should possess qualification below.
- Accounts Assistant / Data Entry Operator : Should have Graduation in Commerce with 60% marks from recognized University. Candidate have also completed Diploma in Computer course of at least six months.
- Computer Steno- Typist ( For Districts level Office) : Should have Bachelor degree in any stream with at least 60% marks from recognized University.
- Night Guard : Should have passed in class VIIIth from recognized boardand having good knowledge of cycling.
- Data Entry Operator : Should have Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks from recognized board and also having done six months course in computer course.
Required Age Limit : Candidate age should be minimum 18 and maximum of 45 years. (For Female, SC, ST Candidates Maximum Age limit is 50 Years.
Nature of Job : Contractual basis for a period of initially one year which can likely to be increased depends on performance of Candidature.
Selection Process : Written Test/ Skill Test followed by Interview .
How to Apply :
- Candidates who have gone through on the same page with meet all the required criteria may apply soon.
- Candidates must be paste a photograph on the proper place of application form and one should be kept in envelope.
- Candidates must be filled neatly and signed itself.
- Candidates send the complete filled application form along with attested copies of all certificates, Photograph should be reach to the postal address : ‘ Office, District Education Officer, Near IMA Hall, Gaya – 823001.
’ by 15/05/2012 up to 6:00 pm.
- Candidates must be superscribe “Application for the post of …………” on top of the envelope.
- Please ensure that you attach all the required documents before sending to the postal address.
- Applications with insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
For any assistance kindly go with below link to know details.
Click on Recruitment Details
official website : http://www.educationbihar.gov.in/English/BEPC.aspx
Keep sharing the smiles!!!