Jhansi Cantonment Board JCB Recruitment 2012 UDC 18 Vacancy
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Recruitment in Jhansi Cantonment Board (JCB) 2012 Vacancy
An openings with Jhansi Cantonment Board (JCB) Directorate of Defence Estates, Min. of Defence, Govt. of India invites applications for the job post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC). So, in this context applications are being invited to all highly motivated candidates to fill up the vacant post in the prescribed format and send to the application form on or before 28/05/2012. for more details just look into below this
Important Points :
- Post Name : Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Organization : Jhansi Cantonment Board (JCB)
- Mode of Application : Offline
- Last date to Submit Application : 28/05/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : 18
Post Name : Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
No. of Vacancies : 18 (UR-12, OBC-06)
Required Qualification : Candidates should possess qualification below.
- Should have Graduate Degree from any Institution or University which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Required Age Limit : Candidates age should not be more than 27 years and not below than 18 years as on 28th May 2012. (Relaxable bu 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates)
Salary Figure : Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
Examination Centre: – Secunderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Ahmedabad
How to Apply :
- Candidates who have gone through on the same page with meet all the required criteria may apply soon.
- Candidates first download the Application form from given below link at the bottom panel of this page.
- Candidates must be paste a photograph on the proper place of application form .
- Candidates send the complete filled application form along with attested copies of all certificates, Photograph should be reach to the postal address : ‘ To, The Principal Director, Defence Estate, Southern Command, Ministry of Defence, Manekji Mehta Road, Pune – 411001 (Maharashtra) ‘ by 28/05/2012 up to 05:30 pm.
- Candidates must be superscribe “Application for the post of …………” on top of the envelope.
- Please ensure that you attach all the required documents before sending to the postal address.
- Applications with insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
For any assistance kindly go with below link to know details.
Click on Recruitment Details
Click on Download Application Form
Official Website http://www.jcb.org.in
Keep sharing the smiles!!!