PWD Rajasthan Recruitment 2012, Junior Engineer 586 Vacancy Apply Online
Junior Engineer Recruitment in Public Work Department of Rajasthan PWD Vacancies : Apply Online
An openings with Public Work Department (PWD) Rajasthan, invites online applications for filling up the job posts at the levels of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) . So, in this context applications are invited to all highly motivated candidates for filling up the following posts in prescribed format and submit to the online application form on or before 22/06/2012 . for more details just look into below this :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
- Organization : Public Work Department (PWD) Rajasthan
- Method of Application : Offline
- Commencement of Online application : 23/05/2012
- Closing Date to Online Application : 22/06/2012
- No. of Vacancy : 586
- Application Fee : 60/-
Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)
No. of Vacancies : 586 (for discipline wise details below)
- Civil – 568
- Electrical – 18
Required Qualification : Candidates should possess qualification below.
- Should have Degree or Diploma in either Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering are eligible.
Required Age : Candidates age should be fallen in between 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2012.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Rs. 3200 Grade Pay
Selection Procedure : Written Test (01/07/2012)
Probation Period : 02 Years
Application Fee : Candidates need to pay Rs. 60/- as Exam Fee.
How to Apply :
- Candidates who have gone through on the same page with meet all the required criteria may apply online through click on the below link which will be active on 23/05/2012 to 22/06/2012.
- Before going to fill the online application form please read the instructions carefully and ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process.
- Please fill in the online form taking proper care.
- Please ensure that you fill all the entries then click on the submit button at the end of the process.
- Candidates are required to take two print-outs of the same.
- Please keep one for yourself and the other will be used at the time of interview/exam.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before you leave.
For any assistance kindly go with below links to know the details.
Click on Recruitment Details
Click on Apply On-Line
PWD Rajasthan: - http://pwd.rajasthan.gov.in/
Keep sharing the smiles!!!