Careers | Jobs | Vacancy | Recruitment in AAI Northern Region for Senior Assistant (Electronics)- Advertisement, Notification, Educational Qualification, Exam-Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, How to Apply , Application Form, Eligibility Criteria Details
Applications are invited by Airport Authority of India (AAI), Northern Region (NR), New Delhi for Recruitment to the 18 posts of Senior Assistant (Electronics) in the Pay Scale of Rs.14500 – 33550/- in Northern Region of AAI. Interested & Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 10/09/2012 . for more details just look into below this.
Important Point Highlights:-
- Post Name : Senior Assistant (Electronics)
- Organization : AAI Northern Region
- Mode of Applying : Offline
- Last date to Send Hard copy of application : 10/09/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : 18
- Age Limit : Max. 30 years.
- Educational Qualification : Diploma
- Selection Procedure : Written Test and Interview
- Application Fee : Rs. 400/- (No fees for SC/ ST / Women candidates)
Name of Post – Senior Assistant (Electronics)
No. of Vacancy – 18 posts (UR-10, OBC-4, SC-3,ST-1)
Required Qualification – Should be possess qualification below
- Should have 03 years Diploma degree in Electronics, Telecommunication and Radio Engineering.
Pay Scale/Salary – Rs.14500 – 33550/-
Age Limit – Max. 30 Yrs.
Application Fee – A DD of Rs. 400/- (SC/ ST / Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Delhi. Please mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Selection Process – Eligible candidates will be called for Written Test followed by Interview.
How To Apply The Application:-
- Candidates who are meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria can apply only.
- Go to below link and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Candidates send their duly filled application to the office of- The Regional Executive Director (NR), Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Northern Region, Operational Offices, Gurgaon Road, New Delhi – 110037. in a closed cover superscribing on the envelope ‘ Application for the post of —- ‘, so as to reach us on or before 10/09/2012.
- Please attach the following attested documents along with application:- passport size photographs, Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category and application fee.
- Use by registered post to send the form.
- Applications with insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
- Application Received after said date will be not accepted.
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details.