Recruitment of Senior Translator, Technical Officer, Assistant in SSC KKR – Advertisement, Educational Qualification, Exam-Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria Details
A Recruitment Notification has been issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR), Bangalore for Recruitment/Appointment to the 20 posts of Senior Translator, Scientific Assistant-I, Technical Officer-1, etc.. in various Ministries/ Offices of the Government of India . Interested & Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 31/08/2012 . for more details just look into below this.
Important Point Highlights:-
- Post Name : Instructor (Marine Engineering), Junior Technical Assistant ..
- Organization : SSC- KKR, Bangalore
- Mode of Applying : Offline
- Last date to Send Hard copy of application : 31/08/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : 20
- Age Limit : Max. 30 years.
- Application fee : CRFS of Rs. 50/-
- Educational Qualification : Different
- Selection Procedure : Screening Test
Sr. No. > Name of Post > No. of Vacancy > Salary/Pay Scale details below.
- Senior Translator : 09 posts in Central Translation Bureau : Rs.9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs.4600/-
- Instructor (Marine Engineering) : 01 post in Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical & Engineering Training : Rs.9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs.4200/-
- Junior Technical Assistant : 03 posts in Office of the Regional Director (SR), Ministry of Corporate Affairs : Rs.9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs.4200/-
- Scientific Assistant-I : 04 posts in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2800/-
- Technical Officer-1 : 03 posts in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Ministry of Agriculture : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2000/-
Application Fee - Rs.50/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only, available at head post office all over the country.
Selection Process – Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc, or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission.
How To Apply The Application:-
- Candidates who are meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria can apply only.
- Go to below link and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Candidates send their duly filled application along with photograph affixed on it by Registered Post to the office of : The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034. in a closed cover superscribing on the envelope ‘ Application for the post of —- ‘, so as to reach us on or before 31/08/2012.
- Please attach the following documents (attested by a Gazetted Officer) along with application:- Educational Qualifications, Marks Statement, Experience Certificates etc..
- Applications with insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
- Application Received after said date will be not accepted.
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details.