Careers | Jobs | Recruitment in ITBP for Para Medical Staff - Advertisement, Educational Qualification, Exam-Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria Details
A Recruitment Notification has been issued by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) for appointment to the 109 posts of Para-Medical Staff Posts in ITB Police (ITBP) . So in this context applications are invited from Citizens of India (Male & Female) for recruitment to the under mentioned posts. Interested & Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 11/09/2012 . for more details just look into below this.
Important Point Highlights:-
- Post Name : Para-Medical Staff
- Organization : ITBP
- Mode of Applying : Offline
- Last date to Send Hard copy of application : 11/09/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : 109
- Age Limit : Max. 30 years.
- Educational Qualification : 10th/ Degree/ Diploma
- Selection Procedure : Written Test and PET
- Application Fee : Rs. 50/-
Name of Post > No. of Vacancy details below.
- Inspector (Dietician): 01 post
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 55 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Operation Theater Technician) : 05 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Electro Cardiography Technician) : 02 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Dental Technician) : 03 posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Physiotherapist) : 02 posts
- Head Constable (Jr. X-Ray Technician) : 02 posts
- Head Constable (Lab Assistant Blood Bank) : 01 posts
- Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician) : 01 post
- Head Constable (Steward) : 04 posts
- Head Constable (Electrician) : 02 posts
- Head Constable (Lab Assistant) : 03 posts
- Constable (Peon) : 14 posts
- Constable (Masalchi) : 10 posts
- Constable (Table Boy) : 04 posts
Required Educational Qualification – Should possess qualification below.
- Should have Diploma/B.Sc degree from any recognized university.
Application Fee : Rs.50/-in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS)/ IPO/ Bank Draft in favour of DIG (Medical), Composite Hospital Chandigarh, ITBP and DIG (Medical), Commandant Base Hospital, ITBP Force.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of following test.
- Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test (Race) , Written examination, Practical and Viva voice .
- Written examination (100 marks and 2 hours duration) for the post of constable (Peon, Masalchi,Ward Boy, Ward Girl,Ayah, table boy)
- Written examination for other posts (200 marks and 90 minutes duration)
Syllabus:- Questions will be based on General intelligence and reasoning, General knowledge, Elementary mathematics and English/Hindi in equal number.
How To Apply The Application:-
- Candidates who are meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria can apply only.
- Go to below link and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Candidates send their duly filled application for the posts of Inspector(Dietician) ,Sub Inspector (Staff nurse), ASI (OT Tech), ASI(ECG Tech),ASI Dental tech, ASI (Physiotherapist) to the office of :
DIG (Medical), Composite hospital, Chandigarh,ITBP Force, PO- Airport, Chandigarh
For all other posts
Commandment Base Hospital, ITBP force, P.O. – Madangir Tigri Camp, New Delhi-62 in a closed cover superscribing on the envelope ‘ Application for the post of —- ‘, so as to reach us on or before 11/09/2012. (18/09/2012 for Far – flung areas)
- Please attach the following documents along with application:- passport size photographs, Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category and application fee.
- Use by ordinary post/ registered post to send the form.
- Applications with insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
- Application Received after said date will be not accepted.
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details.