Careers at | Recruitment of Trackman Group D Posts Vacancy in RRC SR Chennai RRB Notification /Advertisement, Educational Qualification, Exam-Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, How to Apply , Application Form, Model/Sample Question Papers, Eligibility Criteria Details
Applications are invited from citizens of India by Raliway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway (SR), Chennai (Tamilnadu), against Recruitment for filling up of following 2461 various Group D Posts of Trackman, Sweeeper-cum-Porter, etc. in Southern Railway with community-wise and PWD wise distribution in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.1800/-. Interested & Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 25/09/2012 . for more details just look into below this.
Important Point Highlights:-
- Post Name : Group D Posts
- Organization : RRC- SR Chennai
- Mode of Applying : Offline
- Last date to Send Hard copy of application : 25/09/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : 2461
- Age Limit : 18-33 years.
- Educational Qualification : 10th/ITI
- Selection Procedure : Written Examionation & PET
- Examination Fee : Rs. 40/- (No fees for SC/ ST / Women candidates)
RRC – SR, Chennai Job Vacancy Details
Sr. No. > Name of Posts > No. of Vacancy details below.
1. Sweeeper-cum-Porter – 482 vacancies
2. Trackman – 1003 vacancies
3. Helper Gr II – 784 vacancies
4. Safaiwala – 94 vacancies
5. Peon – 22 vacancies
6. Trackman/Mali/Helper Gr II/Vendor/Peon/Sanitary Cleaner – 76 vacancies
No. of Vacancy – 2461 (Please visit at below link to know the distribution of vacancy on community-wise and PWD wise distribution)
Required Qualification – Should be possess qualification below
- Should have 10th pass or ITI or equivalent form recognized board.
Pay Scale/Salary – Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.1800/-
Age Limit – Should be between 18 to 33 years.
Examination Fee – Candidates need to pay of Rs. 40/- (SC/ ST / Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) in favour of The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, RRC, Chennai – 600080 and payableat Chennai.
Selection Process – Eligible candidates shall be required to appear in Written Examination (Objective Type based on 10th standard) followed by PET.
How To Apply The Application:-
- Candidates who are meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria can apply only.
- Go to below link and download the application form in prescribed format.
- Candidates send their duly filled application to the office of Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Raliway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway No.5, 3rd Floor, Dr. P.V. Cherian Crescent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600080. in a closed cover superscribing on the envelope ‘ Application for the post of —- ‘, so as to reach us on or before 25/09/2012. (for far flung area – 12/10/2012)
- Please attach the following attested documents along with application:- passport size photographs, Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category and application fee.
- Use by ordinary post to send the form.
- Applications with insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
- Application Received after said date will be not accepted.
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details.
Click here to download Application Format for RRC/ER Kolkata