Careers at | Recruitment of Medical Officer Post Jobs Vacancy in JRHMS Notification /Advertisement, Exam-Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria Details
Applications are invited by Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), from willing candidates for from the suitable candidates for the contractual appointment of Allopathic and AYUSH Doctors for School Health Programme (SHP) and mainstreaming of AYUSH. Interested & Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 10/12/2012 . for more details just look into below this.
Advt No. – 07/2012
Important Point Highlights:-
- Post Name : Medical Officers
- Organization : JRHMS
- Mode of Applying : Offline
- Last date to Send Hard copy of application : 10/12/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : 430
- Age Limit : Max. 35 years
- Educational Qualification : MBBS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS
- Selection Procedure : Interview
- Application Fee : Rs. 400 and Rs. 200/-
Jobs at JRHMS for Medical Officer Post Vacancies Details
Sr. No > Name of Post > No. of Vacancy details below.
1. Medical Officer – School Health Programme – 388* (UR-194, ST-101, SC-39, EBC-31, BC-23)
2. Medical Officer – AYUSH – 42 (UR-21, ST-11, SC-04, EBC-03, BC-03)
Educational Qualification/Age Limit – Candidates are advised to please visit at below link to know the details.
Application Fee – A Demand Draft for Rs.400/- (for UR/OBC/Female categories) and Rs. 200/- for (ST/OBC categories) drawn on any nationalized bank drawn in favour of “Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society” and payable at Ranchi should be sent along with application form.
How to Apply the Application:-
- Candidates who are meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria can apply only.
- Candidates send their duly filled Application in prescribed format which can be downloaded from given below link in an envelope by Registered/Speed Post super-scribing “Advertisement Number – ________ , Application for the post of _________________________ & Post Code ______” at the following addressTo,
- The Director in Chief,
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society,
Govt. Vaccine Institute Campus (RCH Building),
Namkum, Ranchi – 834010. (Last date for Application – 10 December, 2012).
- Candidates attach the following documents along with application – Photograph, All Educational certificates, etc..
- Application will not be received after above said date.
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details.