Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – CSIR
Anusandhan Bhawan, 2, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110001
CSIR will hold a All India Competitive Combined Administrative Services Examination (CASE) – 2013 for recruitment to the 100 posts of Assistant Gr.I in General/ Finance & Accounts/ Stores & Purchase. Interested & Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 31/12/2012 . for more details just look into below this.
Important Point Highlights:-
- Post Name : Assistant Gr.I
- Department : CSIR
- Mode of Applying : Offline
- Last date to Send Hard copy of application : 31/12/2012
- Total No. of Vacancies : 100
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
- Selection Procedure : Examination
- Application fee : Rs. 500/-
- Age Limit : 28 years
Recruitment of Assistant Gr.I Vacancies in CSIR details
Educational Qualification - Should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Pay Scale/Salary - PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200
Age Limit – 28 years as on 31/12/2012 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and other category as per rules.).
Application Fee – Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-SM/ Women) in the form of DD of SBI in favour of Joint Secretary (Administration), CSIR, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
Selection Criteria – Candidates are required to appear in Combined Administrative Services Examination (CASE) – 2013 .
How to Apply the Application:-
- Application in the prescribed format may be sent by Registered Post/ Speed Post to The Joint Secretary (Administration), Anusandhan Bhavan, 2, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 31/12/2012.
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details.
Tags:- csir, case, examination, centres, assistant, vacancy, syllabus, application form