Tea Board Assam Recruitment of Development Officer Jobs 2013
Tea Board, North East Development Officer Recruitment 2013 Jobs Vacancy
Tea Board of India, Assam, invites applications from suitable candidates for recruitment to the the following posts of Development Officer, Factory Advisory Officer, Special Grade Stenographer and Assistant Accountant. Interested & eligible candidates send their applications after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 30th January 2013. for more details are given below.
Recruitment of Assistant Accountant, officer Jobs Posts in Tea Board of India Assam details
Sr. No > Name of Posts > No. of Vacancy > Qualification > Pay Scale > Max. Age Limit details
1. Development Officer : 18 (UR-02, OBC-02, SC-03, ST-01) : Should have Graduation in Science or Agriculture discipline from any recognized University : Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month : 32 years.
2. Factory Advisory Officer : 06 (UR-01, SC-01) : Should have Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation or Agriculture Engineer from any reputed Institution with two years experience in a Tea or Coffee factory : Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month : 35 years.
3. Special Grade Stenographer : 01 (UR) : Should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline with speed of 120 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in Typing : Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month. : 32 years and not below than 27 years.
4. Assistant Accountant : 01 (UR) : Bachelor Degree in Commerce discipline from any Institution or University which is recognized by UGC : Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
5. Assistant : 03 posts : Graduation from university : Rs.9,300-34000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Application Fee – IPO/ Bank Draft of Rs.100/- in favour of Tea Board payable at Jorhat (candidates
belonging to SC/ST are exempted from paying the fee).
How to Apply the Application:-
- Application in the prescribed format shall be sent in a sealed cover super-scribing the name of the post applied for to the following address by Regd. Post/ Speed Post to Shri Rakesh Saini, IDSE, Executive Director (N.E. Zone), Tea Board N.E. Zonal Office, Cinnamara (Near Tocklai), Jorhat-785008, Assam. so as to reach on or before 31/01/2013 :
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details.
Official portal - http://www.teaboard.gov.in