SAIL RSP OCTT/ ACTT Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies||232|
|Essential Qualification||10th pass, ITI, Diploma|
|Age Limit||18 – 28 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 150/-, Rs. 250/-|
|Opening Date of Online Application||03rd May 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Application||08th June 2013|
Recruitment in SAIL Rourkela for OCTT/ ACTT Posts Vacancy
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites online applications for filling up 126 vacant posts of Operator cum Technician and Attendant cum Technician vacancies in SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP). Interested candidates may apply online through SAIL website from 03rd May 2013 to 08th June 2013. Recruitment details are given below.
Vacancy Details of ACTT/ OCTT Jobs in SAIL Rourkela
Notification No. 01/2013 dated 03rd May 2013
1. Operator cum Technician (Trainee) - 126 (UR-63, OBC-15, ST-28, SC-20) posts
Discipline wise vacancy distribution: – Metallurgy – 27 (UR-14, OBC-03, ST-06, SC-04), Chemical – 15 (UR-07, OBC-02, ST-03, SC-03), Mechanical – 34 (UR-17, OBC-04, ST-08, SC-05), Electrical – 20 (UR-11, OBC-02, ST-04, SC-03), Instrumentation – 15 (UR-07, OBC-02, ST-03, SC-03), Electronics – 15 (UR-07, OBC-02, ST-04, SC-02)
Educational Qualification: – Should have passed the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board and Three years full time Diploma in Engineering in the discipline of Metallurgy or Chemical or Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation or Electronics from any Government recognized Institution.
- During Training Period: – Fixed amount Rs. 10700/- per month for first year and Rs. 12200/- per month for second year.
- After Successful Completion of Training: – Rs. 9160-3%-13150/- per month.
2. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) - 106 (UR-52, OBC-14, St-23, Sc-17) posts
Discipline wise Vacancy Distribution: – Fitter – 37 (UR-18, OBC-04, ST-09, SC-06), Electrician – 33 (UR-17, OBC-04, ST-07, SC-05), Welder – 26 (UR-12, OBC-04, SC-05, ST-05) and Electronics – 10 (UR-05, OBC-02, ST-02, SC-01)
Essential Qualification: – Should have Passed the Matriculation examination from any recognized board with ITI in related Trade from any Government recognized Institution.
Salary/ Pay Scale: -
- During Training Period: – Fixed amount Rs. 8600/- per month for first year and Rs. 10000/- per month for second year.
- After Successful Completion of Training: – Rs. 8630-3%-12080/- per month.
Required Physical Standard: -
- Height: – 155 cms for Male and 143 cms for Female.
- Weight: – 45 kgs for Male and 35 kgs for Female.
- Chest: – 75 cms for Male and 70 cms for Female
- Chest (Expanded): – 79 cms for Male and 73 cms for female.
Age Limit: – Age should not be crossed than 28 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st March 2013.
Selection Procedure: – Selection process will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: – Rs. 250/- for Operator cum Technician post and Rs. 150/- for Attendant cum Technician post in the form of Challan through State Bank of India. Applicants must pay Rs. 20/- extra as Bank Charges. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM category will be required to pay Processing fee of Rs. 50/- Only.
How to Apply the Online Application:-
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers with SAIL”
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 03rd May 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 08th June 2013
For details relating to age limit, qualification, experience, Application Form, please click on the below link.
Click here to Detailed Recruitment Advertisement/ Eligibility Criteria
Click here to Apply Online Application
Official website – http://sail.shine.com/ for current job openings & recruitment at SAIL Rourkela