Organization Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Job profiles:- Sub Inspector, Head Constable
No of Vacancies:- 444 posts
- Should have 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
- Bachelor in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit:- (as on 28.06.2013)
- Sub-Inspector : 20 to 25 years
- Constable : 18 to 25 years
Job Location: Across india
- Sub-Inspector – Pay Band -2, Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Constable - Pay Band –I, Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month
Last date to Apply Online: 28th June 2013
Organization website: http://itbpolice.nic.in
Vacancy Details of Sub Inspector, Head Constable Job Posts in ITBP 2013
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites applications for filling up 444 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector, Head Constable Vacancy in ITBP 2013. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment 2013, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Head Constable Recruitment 2013, Head Constable and SI Jobs in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) 2013, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Notification 2013
Required Physical Standard:-
a) Height:- i) For male : 170 Cms. i) For Female: 157 Cms.
(i) For Male : Unexpanded: 80 Cms. ii) For Female : Not applicable
Expanded: Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
c) Weight: – For Male and Female: Proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards.
Selection procedure:- Candidates selected are based on the PST followed by Written Examination.
Application fee:- The candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) (non-refundable) as application fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
How to Apply the Application:–
- Applicants send their complete application along with self attested certificates may reach to the THE DEPUTY
The Inspector General, Eastern Frontier, ITBP, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (UP), Pin code – 226001 on or before 28/06/2013.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed in block letters as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “(NAME OF POST)”, POST CODE NO “……………..”
Documents to be attached with the application i.e attested copies:-
a) Educational/Technical qualification Certificate(s).
b) Date of birth certificate (Matriculation or 10+2 pass certificate)
Official website – http://itbpolice.nic.in/ for current job openings & recruitment at ITBP